PACKET PICK UP | Friday 3-5 pm or 5:45 am Saturday/Sunday am before the race
RACE START TIMES | Marathon & Half Marathon - 8am / 10k 9:15am / 5k - 8:15 am
- Packet pickup will be from 3-5 pm on Friday or race morning at the Lackawaxen Park, 107 Scenic Drive in Lackawaxen.
- Bib numbers will be emailed to athletes prior to check-in.
- Pickup up bib, safety pins, socks, jacket or shirt and your finisher's medal prior to race start
- After finishing the race, water is available in individual bottles. Food is available for finishers.
- Map My Run
Friday Packet Pickup
Packet pickup will be from 3-5 pm on Friday at the Lackawaxen Park, 107 Scenic Drive in Lackawaxen.
- There is very limited cell service, so please plan your route as you probably won't be able to call me if you get diverted. I've found Verizon has the best service, but there is plenty of no cell service area in the park and around the township even with Verizon.
- Please park at the parking lot next to Zane Grey Museum about 200 yards past the Park across from the Delaware River Boat Launch area.
Race Day Check-in
Race day check-in will start at 05:45 am. It will utilize the same system as the packet pickup above.
Race Start Times
Marathon and Half Marathon start times are 8am
5k is 8:15am
10k is 9:15am
Early starts are available for runners who would like more time for the marathon. Just email Mark and you'll be set up to start as early as 0630am
The marathon course closes at 2pm.
- We will have marathon and half marathon starts for the Elite Wave at 8 am.
- the elite wave will starrt at the front of the 8am start
- the elite wave is self desinated with no special requirements to start at the front
- Marathon: 6.55 miles, 13.1 and 19.67 (the turnaround at the second loop) as well as your finish time
Aid Stations and Hydration
Here's a very important area.
- There are aid stations every two miles. It looks like the stations will be at miles 1.55, 4 and 5.5, which means you'll also see them at 7.5, 9 and 11.5. It'll be the same for loop 2 for the marathon.
- Athletes are encouraged to set their special needs fluids/gels/nutrition out at the aid stations. We will have 24 feet of tables (3 8' tables) just for this at each aid station. You can set it out prior to parking on race morning. Please mark your items with a magic marker.
- We will have volunteers at each aid station. Their function is to make sure the first table has water available for you to take. They will also do area cleanup.
- We'll have 8 oz bottles of water at the aid stations. The 8 oz water bottles will have screw off caps. Please drop them in the garbage can just past the aid station.
- There will also be garbage cans a quarter mile past the aid station where you can drop your water bottle.
- Lackawaxen EMS will be on-site at the start/finish area on Saturday and Sunday, pending the need for their emergency services in the township.
Lost and Found/Bag Drop
You'll be parking very close to the start/finish area. We'll have a place where you can leave a bag near the finish area.
- There will be four portapotties in the start/finish area, as well as a hand sanitizer station. The park pavilion also has plumbing facilities.
- Each aid station will have a portapotty as well, so three portapotties on the course.