Places to Stay near Lackawaxen
Right in Town
- Woodloch Resort and Spa is the Host Hotel and a Top 10 Rated American Resort. If you’d like to incorporate a stay at a Luxury Resort with you race, Woodloch Resort and Spa is the place to do it! Information about special rates for staying at the resort can be found here:
(the link above will automatically download a PDF flyer)
- B&B Roebling Inn: www.roeblinginn.com
- Lackawaxen House: 188 Scenic Dr, Lackawaxen, PA 570 685 7061
- Please note that I do NOT recommend staying at the Lackawaxen House. This is solely due to noise. There is live music Friday and Saturday nights, so this will interrupt your sleep if you are planning on racing in the morning. The hotel itself is fine, but athletes have let me know that the late music isn’t optimum for them.
- http://www.allbreeze.net/ 15 minutes away very rustic.
- http://www.tuckeminn.com/ 25 minutes away
- http://milfordmotel.webs.com/ 25 minutes away
Orbitz local motel and hotel search by distance from race: http://www.orbitz.com/shop/home?type=hotel&hotel.type=keyword&hotel.coord=&hotel.keyword.key=hawley+pa&hotel.locId=&hotel.chkin=1%2F23%2F13&hotel.chkout=1%2F24%2F13&hotel.rooms.adlts=2&hotel.rooms.chlds=0&hotel.rooms.chldAge=&hotel.rooms.chldAge=&hotel.rooms.chldAge=&hotel.rooms.chldAge=&hotel.rooms.chldAge=&hotel.rating=&hotel.chain=&hotel.hname=&hotel.couponCode=&search=Search&hsv.page=1&hsv.sortOrder=HOTEL_DISTANCE
We are pleased to announce that Woodloch Resort is offering special hotel rates for the event. Woodloch is rated as the sixth best family resort in the country and fifteenth best in the world by tripadvisor.com. The Resort is the best possible place you can stay. The meals are outstanding.
Woodloch Resort is located right at the start line of the marathon and half-marathon races.
Please click the link for details on this special offer:
You will be very happy if you stay at Woodloch!
Also, you won’t believe the number and quality of family activities available at the resort. There is more to do than when you are on a cruise ship!
Here is a link to the award that tripadvisor.com gave to Woodloch Resort: